You have access to a variety of premium research databases with your Richwood-North Union Public Library card.
LinkedIn Learning (Formerly Lynda.com)
LinkedIn Learning is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. To get started, you will need your library card number and PIN number. If you have any questions, please contact the library.
Ohio Web Library
These databases are provided by the Ohio Web Library to all Ohio residents. You may be asked to enter your zip code and/or Richwood-North Union Public Library card number before entering.
The Ohio Web Library Includes:
Magazines & Newspapers
- All EBSCOhost Databases
- MasterFILE Premier | (EBSCOhost)
- Newspaper Source | (EBSCOhost)
Reference & Research
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCOhost)
- American Doctoral Dissertations (EBSCOhost)
- Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia (EBSCOhost)
- Points of View Reference Center
- Primary Search (EBSCOhost)
- World Book Online
Students & Homework
- Explora Primary Schools
- Explora Secondary Schools
- Middle Search Plus (EBSCOhost)
- MAS Ultra: School Edition (EBSCOhost)
Books, Arts & Literature
Business & Government
- Business Source Premier
- Consumer Reports
- Ohio.gov: Government Information & Services
- Regional Business News | (EBSCOhost)
History & Biography
- Biography Reference Bank by H.W. Wilson (EBSCOhost)
- Ohio Death Certificate Index (1913-1944)
- Ohio History Central || Online Encyclopedia
- Ohio Memory
- Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps
- GreenFILE (EBSCOhost)
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection (EBSCOhost)
- Science Online
- Science Reference Center
- Sociological Collection (EBSCOhost)
- What's the Point?
- What's That Snake?
- What Tree Is It?
Employment Resources and Adult Learning
- Education Resource Information Center (ERIC via EBSCOhost)
- Vocational and Career Collection (EBSCOhost)